Curtain Mould Removal Melbourne
We are known to be the best curtain cleaning Melbourne company and we very well understand the importance of enhancing the home look with best cleaning experience. Removing curtain stains and making them free from mould and other dust and dirt that ruin its beauty is a difficult task. Be it a residential or commercial place curtains, they go dirty and dusty with time and cleaning them with perfection is something that can best be achieved by the curtain stain and mould removal Melbourne services.
Trusting the best cleaners in Melbourne to clean curtains and drapes is the only method to add shine and brightness in the home or offices. We deliver amazing quality curtain cleaning and takes the whole responsibility of adding magical touch of freshness and brightness to your place.
Curtain mould removal Melbourne can be an expensive exercise and that is why it is important to maintain curtains well and professionals should attend to clean them.
Our specialist curtain cleaners will add a new lease of life to your curtains and drapes.
- We offer professional curtain stain removal melbourne service
- With the best cleaners in Melbourne get rid of all kinds of stains like wine stains, pet stains, blood stains, mould, dust, dirt, and bad odors.
- We also offer curtain repair service by the experts.
Professional Curtain Stain and mould Removal Service Melbourne
People tend to ignore the importance of cleaning the curtains while giving home or office a thorough cleaning. Time undoubtedly damages the beauty of the curtain due to various reasons like dust, dirt, mould growth, various kinds of stains and more. These altogether ruin the freshness and beauty of the curtains and here the need for the professional curtain cleaning service is acute.
Professional curtain cleaners is a cost-effective solution to refresh your curtains because replacement is not the solution to get rid of the dirty curtains.
We can assist all kinds of curtains and drapes with embellishments, delicate materials, beading or embroidery effortlessly. We understand that your curtains are a heavy investment and we take the best care of them ensuring its beauty and cleanliness.
Our team with expertise can handle superb cleaning results for
- Cotton fabric
- Polyester Fabric
- Lace Designs
- Bead designs
- Linen Curtains
- Velvet Curtains
- Silt Curtains
- All fabric drapes etc.
Curtain stain and mould removal methods
Curtains are made of different fabrics. Some are delicate and some are hard. This means there is need for assessing the fabric and deciding on what methods of washing is required. Two basic methods of stain removal are
- Dry Cleaning Method
- Steam Cleaning Method
Depending on the fabric quality best curtain cleaners in Melbourne decide what method to use and then imply it to achieve the best curtain cleaning result.
How Curtain Dry Cleaning Method is Carry Out
In the process of curtain dry cleaning professionals follow the a complete process of taking out the curtains and then re-hanging it.
- The first step of dry cleaning is taking out the curtains and examining the quality of the curtain.
- After this complete inspection of the curtains are done to identify the stubborn stains and mould growth areas.
- Next step is to apply solutions on the stains to make sure that they are cleaned nicely.
- Now is the time to vacuum dry clean the whole curtain and drapes to achieve flawless beauty of the curtain and drapes.
- Sanitizing and deodorising is something we never forget so that curtains smell fresh and remain germ-free for longer time.
- Finally we arrive at the place and rehang the stain and mould free curtains
How Steam Cleaning Method is Carry Out
Steam cleaning method is actually the best option to remove the stains and mould away from the curtains and drapes. To carry out this process professionals follow the strict steps ensuring the curtains are free from all kinds of stains and mould without damaging its beauty.
- After collecting the curtains from the spot professionals remove the dirt and dust through vacuum cleaning.
- Then they spot the tough stains and apply chemicals on them to remove it completely.
- Now is the time to steam clean the whole curtain to remove all stains and mould.
- After steam cleaning curtains are dried using dryer.
- Then sanitisation and deodorization are carried out to add fresh smell and making curtains germ-free.
- When the whole process of curtain stain and mould removal is done with success the delivery is made to the client.
At the end you may like to know the difference between curtain steam and dry cleaning.
Five Reasons to get curtain cleaned by professionals and stay stain and mould free
- Visible beauty and fresh smell of the curtains.
- Regular cleaning means adding more life to the furnishings.
- Less allergy due to regular cleaning and getting rid from moulds.
- No stains because expert cleaners remove them completely
- Add value to your home at competitive price.
We provide the convenient facility of on-site curtain steam cleaning to the clients who do not prefer to them cleaned as they are hanging. Curtain dry cleaning service is offered off-site where they are claned in a dry cleaning machine.